Adult Confirmation Classes Will Begin on July 11, 2021.
- For baptized Catholics, ages 18 and older, who are practicing their faith but have not received First Communion and/or the Sacrament of Confirmation, you are invited to participate in Holy Spirit’s Adult First Communion/Confirmation program.
- This is a dynamic program of adult formation that combines lectures and presentations with bible reflections and prayer. The sessions cover the essentials of the faith such as scripture and tradition, Jesus Christ, the Church, prayer and spirituality, Eucharist and worship, Catholic social teaching, the sacraments and more. This is an 11 week class.
- Classes begin July 11, 2021. Time and location will be updated soon. All classes will be in person so space will be limited.
- Please complete the registration form and return to the office with a copy of your Baptismal Certificate. If you have made your First Holy Communion, please include a copy of the certificate as well. Your registration will not be considered until all of the necessary documents are received.
- If you are not a member of Holy Spirit Parish you will need a letter from your current parish releasing you to participate in confirmation classes at Holy Spirit. If you are not a registered member of a parish, you may register with us using the parish registration for below.
Contact the Religious Education Office for more information 559 434-3522. email@example.com