Scheduling the Rite of Baptism - 2017 Schedule
After completion of the parish preparation class by the parents, they should contact Patty Marquez (434-7701 ext 101) and arrange the date and time for the baptism of their child. These dates have been prescheduled on the parish calendar. The following are general guidelines for the scheduling of an infant baptism:
- A baptism can be scheduled at 5:00 pm on Saturday or on a Sunday at 1:00 pm with consideration to the parish calendar.
- Water from the font will be poured over the head of the infant or child. Father will not completely immerse the infant into the church baptismal font unless arranged specifically by the parents prior to the ceremony.
- An official Certificate of Baptism will be provided to the parents after the ceremony.
- If possible, parents may make a donation to the parish at the time of their child's baptism or anytime prior.
- Any additional offering may be given to the clergy.
Baptism for Children Six Years and Older: Please contact the Religious Education office.
Holy Spirit Baptismal Program 2017 Schedule
Classes are held at Holy Spirit Church in the Monsignor James T. Logan Hall unless notified otherwise. Please call Patty Marquez at 434-7701 to register for the class. Parents should arrange alternate care for children, as the class is fully engaging for adults.
Monday, January 23, 2017
Tuesday, February 21, 2017
Thursday, March 30, 2017
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Sunday, May 21, 2017
Monday, June 12, 2017
Tuesday, July 18, 2017
Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Thursday, September 7, 2017
Sunday, October 8, 2017
Thursday, November 30, 2017
Wednesday, December 13, 2017